It's never too early to make a contribution that can be claimed when you file your Arizona State tax return.
Did you know that Arizona law allows taxpayers to receive a dollar for dollar tax credit of up to $200 for individual filers and up to $400 for married filers for contributions made to SUSD schools? You can claim the tax credit when filing your Arizona State Income Tax return.
Your contribution must be received online by April 18, 2022. It's a win-win situation for you and the school! Contributions received from January 1, 2021 thru April 18, 2022 can be claimed on your Arizona State tax return for either 2021 OR 2022.
Contributions can be made by cash, check, or online. Recurring online payments are now an option as well. Please print and fill out the Tax Credit Form (Formulario del Credito Tributario) if you are paying by cash or check. Checks should be made payable to Scottsdale Unified School District and can be mailed directly to the school or to the Education Center located at 7575 E. Main Street, AZ 85251.
How to Make a One-Time Tax Credit Contribution
- Visit donate.susd.org
- Select the School from the drop down box
- Select the item from the drop down box
- Enter a memo or student name (not required)
- Enter Amount
- Click Buy
- You may select multiple schools and items
- When finished click Checkout
- Verify your items and amounts on the Summary screen then click Pay
- Enter your customer information then click Pay
- Enter your payment information
- Click Pay
- To receive a receipt - enter your email address and click submit
Please note that Tax Credit payments are NOT refundable.
For more information on the tax credit along with detailed instructions on how to set up recurring online payments, visit the SUSD site.